Tom Bourgeois is the Executive Director for Campus IT Operations. In this position, he provides advocacy and leadership for campus IT organizations and operations, and provides services as appropriate when they benefit more than one campus IT organization.
Bourgeois works very closely with the Deans Information Technology Council (DITC), Administrative Technology Advisory Council (ATAC), and the IT community at large, and brings the campus perspective to his role on the VP Leadership Team. In partnership with the campus, he is involved in strategic planning, priority setting, and general operations of campus IT to develop actions and priorities that align with the University IT Strategic Plan. He promotes a transparent and collaborative university-wide IT environment and is responsible for facilitating the tactical outcomes necessary to support and operate a high volume, dynamic, and rapidly changing campus IT operation.
The following units report to Tom Bourgeois:
- Enterprise Business Analysts - Gabriel Quiroz, Director
- Client Services - Patti Fastje, Director
- Information Technology Resources, COM Phoenix - Sharon Bushart, Executive Director
- Web/Mobile Services - Donna Bieg, Assistant Director
- Estimating & Engineering - David Lane, Asistant Director